Hi,

We have a few candidates already, but we could use some more!

Note that we've been getting some reactions of the sort: "I can't be on the
Committee, because I want to apply myself", or my friend wants to apply. It
is awesome that you would want to avoid conflict of interest at all costs.
But we're a small community, and we do need you for this project. So if you
feel like a conflict of interest might arise, just say so up front and
we'll keep it in mind. You'd be expected not to participate in discussions
regarding any projects you are closely related to, and would not be allowed
to vote on them.
If your ethics prevent you from running - maybe someone less ethical will
take your place instead :)

All the best,
Joost