On 2020-03-10 08:07, Maarten Deen wrote:
On 2020-03-07 09:36, Christian Quest wrote:

This week was the first one I had nothing to do (or fix) :)

Do you have scripts for this? (have to ask before I go make one myself)

I made my own script, this is very basic and works for me in Ubuntu with transmission. Replace user:pass with the username and password you connect to transmission.

$ transmission-remote --auth user:pass -t `transmission-remote --auth user:pass -l|grep planet |awk '{print $1}'` -l $ transmission-remote --auth user:pass -t `transmission-remote --auth user:pass -l|grep planet |awk '{print $1}'` --remove-and-delete $ transmission-remote --auth user:pass -a https://osm.cquest.org/torrents/planet-latest.osm.pbf.torrent $ transmission-remote --auth user:pass -t `transmission-remote --auth user:pass -l|grep planet |awk '{print $1}'` -ph all

Explanation:
transmission-remote --auth user:pass -l|grep planet |awk '{print $1}' will output the ID of the torrent. I'm only grepping on planet because that's the only planet torrent I've got, it would be better to know the whole filename or at least grep on .osm.pbf too.

The first command will display the planet file you're now downloading
The second command will delete it from transmission and remove all files with it The third command will add a new tracker from the website. Because you want to seed the latest planet, this is easy. The forth command will set the priority of the tracker on high. This is optional of course.

Regards,
Maarten