Martin, have you actually tried RapiD? It doesnt resemble what you describe and
does not disempower anyone. From talking to mappers in places with less
developed maps than Germany, there is enthusiasm about a tool that will help
their mapping processes, and a thorough understanding of the limits of the
approach.
Mikel

On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 7:51 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer