Thank you all for your help!

> Guidelines (as to length) or templates (like a themed border-slide that has
> the SotM 2020 logo, for example) are helpful things to add which promote
> consistency, but these are not absolutely required.

Yes, guidelines about length etc. will be send via email to the speakers
individually by the program committee. The wikipage will be used as
helpful link in these emails. It should not replace the email itself
which will be more individual :)

Last year we had a sequence with the SotM 2019 Logo and the speakers
name and title of talk at the beginning of each video. This was done by
the video team. I assume that they/we will do the same this year.