If I had to guess,

> On Apr 15, 2020, at 11:10 PM, Andrzej Kępys <jendr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apr 16, 2020 8:05:02 AM org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.Osmosis run
> INFO: Pipeline executing, waiting for completion.
> Apr 16, 2020 8:05:03 AM
> org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.ActiveTaskManager
> waitForCompletion
> SEVERE: Thread for task 1-read-replication-interval failed
> org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Unable to parse xml
> file

this looks like a severely starved read-data pipeline, which is very often
caused by overloaded servers not being able to keep up with serving data to too
many read requests.  Given how many people are overloading OSM's tile servers,
other servers are also likely heavily-loaded or overloaded.  Many, (billions)
of us ARE, after all, in "COVID-19 lockdown" and find mapping on the 'net to be
a soothing and worthwhile activity while cooped up.  I had this happen earlier
today on Lonvia's (?) Nominatim server(s), something I've never seen before.

I'd "do your best" to discover a contact for the particular server
(osmosis.openstreetmap.org is a guess, but it is a good start) and ask if it is
experiencing overload conditions right now.  It likely is, that likely explains
the error(s) you see.  However, I could be wrong.

Check our "stats" page, https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Stats which can offer helpful
insights to user, database and server activity, or lead you to places where you
might find what you're looking for.

Good luck, have fun mapping, be as gentle as you can be on OSM's servers,

SteveA
California