Given problem is you argue with pictures showing what is under the cap.
On the tag page picture - and on the ground - we can't say what is under
and if a man can't get down a ladder into a room.

I think all this stuff would require a formal proposal to discuss about
vocabulary and have opinions of several people.
We need standard definitions more than legal actually.

All the best