That is a good question, I answered him on what he sent me, that he was
complaining about in the form of a threat,

as andy said,

I was trying fix the ghost issue on a 10 year old  National Hydrography
Dataset, download that was one 81 mile

multipolygon that was not even his edit, I answered him with the wiki. rule,
and he attacked all my that day’s

river edits some i have been working on for a year, attacking other issues next
to the river as well

things that have been all ready ? by others users.