Note that this page never lost really useful documentation.

There was
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:man_made%3Dwater_tank&oldid=1245262
with claims either dubious or completely obvious.

I restored "similar tags" section.

"Why is the definition for the tag removed" it never had a good definition.

"Why should someone not " (semi-)automatically change “deprecated” tags to
something else in the database""

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_Edits_code_of_conduct

"I also believe replacing the tag image with this one"

Jun 10, 2020, 14:07 by dieterdre...@gmail.com: