I tried to post a screenshot, but the mailing list has a max size of 40 KB, which seems very small.

I am on a OnePlus 7T with OxygenOS 10.0.11.HD65AA. I've tried a couple of pages by clicking the pencil button, making my changes, and then hitting the Save button. This is when the text box appears that says "Confirmation Code."

The same thing happens on both Firefox and Chrome.
--
Skyler