Looking at

https://www.openstreetmap.org/about

I thought it was not very engaging and we might want to make some small
adjustments to make it more inviting for people to contribute.

Specifically the paragraph:
> Community Driven
> OpenStreetMap's community is diverse, passionate, and growing every day. Our
> contributors include enthusiast mappers, GIS professionals, engineers running
> the OSM servers, humanitarians mapping disaster-affected areas, and many
> more. To learn more about the community, see the OpenStreetMap Blog, user
> diaries, community blogs, and the OSM Foundation website.

it points to the official blog, user diaries, community blogs and the osmf
website.

My suggestion would be to

1. add “people like you, e.g. ” before “enthusiast mappers, GIS professionals,
...”  and to

2. add “how to contribute” as link to “
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_to_contribute” right after “see” and
before “the OpenStreetMap blog, user diaries.....”

What do you think?

Cheers Martin

sent from a phone