I wasn't saying you should import it. You were disputing about which dataset was more accurate. The County GIS is usually the best. You could compare the 2 in dispute, and use the county data to settle the argument.

Many TIGER Lines are better now but in the past have been greatly scorned for how inaccurate they were.