Some time ago I reported that several anonymous SPAM notes were being
created in Brazil, through the "Report" option available in the note.
Someone told me it was not SPAM, so I showed the amount of notes in
sequence, so they blocked the IP of this account. But now they started
creating several SPAM notes again, I reported again and the user @mavl told
me that I should close the notes and not report them anymore, but the
"report SPAM" tool exists for that, if not to report SPAM cases , then it
should be removed from the selectable options. For example, note 2401429 is
a mere copy of note 1230095, another example: note 2401510 merely copies
the name of an existing element under it. All notes are sent in sequence,
anonymously, copying from non-anonymous notes or existing elements. Please
block this IP, it is getting in the way.