I forgot to include links to the tasks:

in Colón I had created a project to assist a mapper from USA keep the rest of us informed about his progress, and as said YMUP requested a project on top of it.  I have marked as unavailable the area of their project.

https://tareas.openstreetmap.co/project/174https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/9851/

in Santiago a local user was attempting a complete insertion of all buildings, I offered him a project in the tasking manger, but he was already proceeding with his own todo-list.  again YMUP requested a project on top of this already ongoing activity.  to prevent this from interfering with our project, we marked all tasks in their project as completed and validated.  we've not received any comment to our action.

https://tareas.openstreetmap.co/project/170https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/9852/

in San Miguelito they had opened a project, and this one was the focus of their GisDay 2020

https://tasks.hotosm.org/projects/9844/

for the GisDay 2019, the chapter edited around the Guna Nega area.  I'm not sure what was achieved.

for the GisDay 2018, the chapter had HOT open project 4917, which was left stagnant until I insisted that it be closed.

this as far as I understood, but I'm not sure, because I have not yet had the pleasure to hear any details from the involved persons.

Mario Frasca