Hi,

I work for the state transport department and we are looking to become an
active member of the community and as a first dataset we have focused on is
our public transport stops, bus and tram initially and then stations.

I would like your advice on how to achieve the outcome.

There are a number of considerations:

   - Currently in the state there are ~9,100 highway:bus_stop
      - our GTFS - stops.txt has ~27,000 stops
      - the current accuracy of highway:bus_stop needs review.
      - stops.txt location appears to be of a much better quality

My initial thought was extract current, match data location, enrich what
stops.txt has then create all new and remove existing as final step.

I would guess there are people screaming NOOOOO!! if so, please advise of a
viable way of making such a significant

Regards,

Rob