Dear members of the OSM community worldwide!

We invite you to participate in our United Nations, European Commission and
OpenStreetMap event called “Open Source Software 4 SDG - SDG11 “Smart
Cities” from 3 to 31 October.

We are posting 7 individual challenges that you can choose and
develop/propose OSM solutions.The best solutions will not only receive
recognition from the organizers but also prizes up to 5.000 euros .