Yes, thanks much, James!  (For linking "Reporting Infringement to Microsoft").
I do wonder if simply forking and charging money for existing open-source
software is an egregious slap in the face to OSM (JOSM developers, especially),
although I'm not an attorney.  So, I'd urge our LWG / legal-beagles to take a
look at this, please.

On the other hand, if there is something "value-added" to the fork that
justifies charging money, maybe it's OK.