Vào lúc 14:21 2022-12-01, Michał Brzozowski đã viết:
 > but apparently changing them en masse would spam the
channel's followers with notifications. (

Are you sure? If you upload a video (which in many contexts works like making it public) you can choose not to notify the subscribers. I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/9qgg9u/any_way_to_publicate_an_unlisted_video_without/ <https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/9qgg9u/any_way_to_publicate_an_unlisted_video_without/>

Thanks, I forwarded that to our staff. For what it's worth, apparently these videos went private because of a YouTube-wide permissions change last year. [1] Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

[1] https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9230970?hl=en

--
m...@nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us