Feb 11, 2023, 19:23 by marc_m...@mailo.com:

> Le 11.02.23 à 18:41, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
>
>> I propose to replace following surface tags by doing an automated edit:
>>

> II agree with this automated edit.
>
> however, the most common cases should still be reported
> to the editors so that the error is corrected before sending
> and not by mass editing
> I don't know if it is possible but 2 rules could group many cases:
> surface= uppercase -> lowercase
> surface= space -> underscore

In general I do this
(see for example
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&component=Core+validator&reporter=~mkoniecz&max=1000&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=component&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=time&report=2&order=id
though there is also benefit of running 100% safe edits as it prevents wasting
time
of JOSM mappers and confusion of mappers encountering it before it is fixed
- including indirect encounters)