On 2023-02-21 12:52 a.m., Stephan Knauss wrote:
I wonder how you implemented the map access. After hopping to the second airport i am receiving status 429 from tile.openstreetmap.org. I have not browsed around the OSM map before, so I wonder how many requests you are doing to trigger here a policy block on the tile server that fast.

Rate limiting for 429 requests is not done on a website basis, but on a per-IP basis. We're still tuning the thresholds, and I've adjusted them after reviewing the usage that lead to your block yesterday and changed the thresholds.

The zoom, pan, and zoom that Leaflet does (flyTo API, I assume) to move from location to location loads about 2000 tiles on a 4k display, and could load more depending on resolution settings. This is more than I had expected when I set the limits, so I've adjusted the our settings to allow it.