Dear all,*
*

*-**--Context---*

As a consequence of a misunderstanding of the Code of Conduct, I did today my first automated edit without previously informing the talk mailing-list.This message is something like a "fix", thanks a lot to marc_marc for the changeset review and for his kind advices.As the concerned edit has a relatively limited impact, I can easily revert the changeset if anyone has critics to do : just let me know.Sorry, now I am aware of the right conduct.

 * The planned edit was previously discussed on the community forum
   :https://community.

<https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/name-vro-or-name-fiu-vro/>openstreetmap.org/t/name-vro-or-name-fiu-vro/
   <https://community.openstreetmap.org/t/name-vro-or-name-fiu-vro/>
 * There is also a (new) wiki log:https://wiki.

<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/TabulaPeutingeriana>openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/TabulaPeutingeriana
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/TabulaPeutingeriana>
 * See the whole changeset discussion here :

*-**--Edit description---*

10 years ago, many multilingual country names were imported from wikipedia/wikidata.This is esp. the case for country names translated in Võro (a language of South Estonia).At that time, there was no ISO code for Võro and Wikipedia used fiu-vro.During the import, the 'name:fiu-vro' tag has been kept in OSM.There are still manyremnants of this 'name:fiu-vro' in OSM for country names..

Since 2009, there is a brand new ISO-code for Võro and it's widely used by the local community (name:vro is the only tag you may find in South Estonia).

So I planned to change all remaining name:fiu-vro to name:vro (also alt_name, official_name, etc.), and unfortunately, I did it before writing this email.I can of course undo the changes if necessary.

For further details and comments, please refer to the forum discussion or the wiki log.

Sorry again for this misunderstanding of beginner,

Best regards,

Jules