opening_hours:covid19=* tags are problematic, confusing and should not be
promoted.
The original idea was to have them temporary, for duration of Covid - and sadly,
 "temporary, until Covid19 goes away" has become an oxymoron.

While say opening_hours:covid19=closed provides some info and indicates need
to resurvey location, some provide no useful info at all.

Especially
- opening_hours:covid19=open
- opening_hours:covid19=same
- opening_hours:covid19=* with value the same as opening_hours=*

This tags can be safely removed with an automated edit.

And I am proposing to run such edit worldwide.

Edit would be repeated in case of new such tags appearing (if there is
opposition
to that - this edit can be also run once and terminated).

Such bot edit is operational in USA and Poland, see

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Mateusz_Konieczny_-_bot_account/removing_Covid_from_USA

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Mateusz_Konieczny_-_bot_account/removing_Covid_from_Poland

For previous discussions see list at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:opening_hours:covid19#External_links_and_discussions

Yes, this edit will cause objects to be edited. But removal of this tags is
helpful for
anyone editing tags directly as it reduces confusion and drops irrelevant info.

This is nice especially for newbies and I believe that we should try to make
editing
raw tag lists as accessible as possible.