Hi all I hope you are doing fine. I would like to convert an existing GPX track
into a bus route (relation) on OSM. Does anyone know how to achieve that, i.e.
to create a relation for all involved ways along this very same GPX track? I
would have created that GPX with the help of OsmAnd for example, so it would
match the existing ways of OSM 1:1. Basically, I am looking for an easy way for
creating bus routes instead of selecting and adding each and every way (and
annoying bridges) along the route manually to create such a new bus route
(relation). Many thanks Frank