Dear OSM community,

The Free and Open Source for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Europe 2024 Program Committee is happy to announce that the CfPs for general program [1], workshops [2], and academic program [3] are all open and are eagerly waiting for your contribution(s).

Whether you are a seasoned FOSS4Ger or it would be your first time presenting, we are very happy to welcome your submission - the conference series and the whole FOSS4G community flourishes on the shared experiences and knowledge of its presenters.

As this is a regional Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) [4] event we are more concentrated on themes related to European topics, activities, and possibilities. But as we live in an interconnected World the themes are not limited to Europe only.

We are working to make streaming all general and academic program presentations a reality. However the conference presenters would be expected to be on-site.

The deadlines for CfPs:

* workshops - 14 January 2024
* general program - 11 February 2024
* academic program - 11 February 2024