Dear OSM community,

two pieces of news from the FOSS4G Europe 2024 organizing committee.

Firstly. The deadline for the academic call for papers has been extended for two weeks. The new deadline is 25 February 2024. More at the conference homepage:
https://2024.europe.foss4g.org/cfp-academic-program/

Secondly. The call for papers for the general program is now closed, and we have a received a staggering 157 proposals from 134 people. And now is the time we are looking for your help in shaping the best FOSS4GE experience - the community vote for general program proposals is open, and you can register to vote at:
https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-europe-2024/p/voting/signup/

The vote is open until 25 February 2024.

Happy voting!

All the best from Tartu,

Tõnis Kärdi
FOSS4G Europe 2024 chair