Hi all

I've taken a recent interest in the opening_hours tag. This strikes me as
one of "those" tags which require a lot of enforces standardization for it
to be useful for any kind of programmatic interpretation, and I would
imagine very prone to errors if left unchecked.

The wiki page, along with the de facto rules, lists several tools used to
validate the opening_hours tag:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:opening_hours#Implementation

I was wondering, are there any automatic maintenance bots or anything that
run periodically to detect and maybe try to clean up errors? Or is it
usually just enforced in the standard editors like JOSM or Potlatch?

Cheers
Isaac