John Pilger, Bradley Simpson, Jeffrey Winters, John Perkins dan 12 perusak
ekonomi yang "mengaku dosa" dalam buku "A Game as old as Empire".
Dalam hubungan dengan buku ini saya kutib dari buku EHM (economis hit men) John
Perkins, buku pengakuan ini sangat bagus untuk dibaca atau rasanya seperti
'wajib'. Antara lain kata Perkins: :

"Economic hit men (EHMs) are highly paid professionals who cheat countries
around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World
Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other foreign
'aid' organizations into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a
few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools
include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, payoffs, extortion,
sex, and murder. They play a game as old as empire, but one that has taken on
new and terrifying dimensions during this time of globalization."
"In the years since I first went there [to Ecuador -ed] in 1968, this tiny
country had evolved into the quintessential victim of the corporatocracy. My
contemporaries and I, and our modern corporate equivalents, had managed to
bring it to virtual bankruptcy. We loaned it billions of dollars so it could
hire our engineering and construction firms to build projects that would help
its richest families. As a result, in those three decades, the official poverty
level grew from 50 to 70 percent, under- or unemployment increased from 15 to
70 percent, public debt increased from $240 million to $16 billion, and the
share of national resources allocated to the poorest citizens declined from 20
percent to 6 percent. Today, Ecuador must devote nearly 50 percent of its
national budget simply to paying off its debts - instead of to helping the
millions of its citizens who are officially classified as dangerously
impoverished."

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför priser hos Kelkoo.
http://www.kelkoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325