Start your Thanksgiving week with plenty of dancing in Boston.  Tonight we have
Tango Bar, featuring DJ Sam Mane.  If you come tonight you can also purchase
tickets at 1/2 price for our special Pre-Thanksgiving La Milonga tomorrow
night, with DJ Clifton (with new classic music from Argentina), door prizes and
a special treat to be prepared for the festivities.  So come celebrate your
Thanksgiving with us this weekend if you are in town, or if you are from out of
town but coming home to Boston for the holidays.  All events are held at Dance
Union, 16 Bow St., Union Sq, Somerville. www.bostontango.org