All the workshops with Melina and Detlef are full!

Important note!
All three workshops on Sunday with Melina Sedo’ and Detlef Engel are completely
full.  We ask not to come to the studio if you are not pre-registered as we
regret that we will not be able to accept you in the class. If you are
pre-registered and are not planning to attend please contact me as soon as
possible so we can accommodate people on the waiting list
 If you are interested in taking a class with Melina and Detlef and could not
get into the workshops, we encourage you to come tonight to the pre-milonga
class they will teach at Tango Nocturne.
 Tango Nocturne
at Dancesport
22 W 34th St, 4th floor
Pre-milonga class 9-10

If you wish to be on our mailing list and receive  advance notice of Melina and
Detlef’s next visit to NY please
email me at francescab...@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Francesca