Let me guess?  Your resolution for 2011 was to penetrate the very
mysteries of tango in the place of its birth?

If that's the case, then please join us for a Tango Tour to Buenos
Aires: April 18-27. 2011.

Highlights of the tour include:

--9 nights stay at the boutique tango hotel “La Mariposita” with an
exquisite in-house dance studio & a pool
--12 hours of classes with world-renowned master tango teachers
including Nito & Elba Garcia and Carlos & Rosa Perez
...--Nightly attendance at a wide range of milongas & practicas to
show you the breadth of the Buenos Aires tango scene
--Dancing to first-class live tango music
--Exceptional assistants available to dance with you in class & at the
milonga (extra fee)
--Visit to a historic ranch in the countryside
--City tour
--Relaxing yoga lessons to ease whatever aches after you dance until 5
am; and, of course,
--Exceptional shoe & clothing shopping, eating, and all-around
enjoyment of this amazing city

While we’re using Andres Amarilla’s expertise to plan the tour, it
will be guided by Meredith Klein and Monica Moya, a tanguera and
lifetime resident of the city of Buenos Aires. Meredith & Monica will
show you the best of Buenos Aires – from a tanguero’s perspective, of
course.

Much more information is available at
http://philadelphiatangoschool.com/tour-details.html

Feel free to contact Meredith @ 617-291-3798 or