Dear Tango friends:

Great news from Atlanta.
Remember the good times we used to have at the Atlanta Tango Festival?
We are about to offer a similar experience on a more intimate scale.

World renowned Argentine tango teachers MARIANO “CHICHO’ FRUMBOLI and JUANA
SEPULVEDA will be in Atlanta January 16-18 for a weekend of workshops and
milongas.

Save the date!

Available details, including a preliminary program and location, can be seen at
www.atlantatango.com/chicho.html
This is what we can tell you right now:

- The weekend will include 10 hours if instruction and 2 milongas, with a
special performance by Chicho and Juana.
- You will need a partner for the workshops.
- Comprehensive packages will be offered, no “à la carte” registration

Registration will be open soon. Please contact us to be added to a specific
mailing list, or with any questions you might have

See you all in January

Angel Montero
Hay sólo un tango
www.atlantatango.com