Happy Holidays!
2015 Chicago Mini Tango Festival
"Early, Early Bird Rates"
End in less than Two Weeks

May you celebrate this Holiday season, with joy in your home, peace in your
world, and love in your heart!

Early, Early Bird Rates to the 2015 Chicago Mini Tango Festival
(http://chicagotangofestival.com) -- the 10th annual milonguero festival in
Chicago --  end on January 1, 2015.   This is an excellent time to consider a
CMTF pass as a Christmas or Holiday gift.

Early, Early Bird Rates are available for Festival Passes (Full Festival Pass,
Saturday Arrival Pass, Undergraduate Student Pass,  Day Passes, Milonga Pass,
and Beginner Pass) through Thursday, January 1, 2015.

The instructors include Susana Miller, 2012 World Tango Champions - Facundo de
la Cruz and Paola Sanz, Nelida "Nely" Fernando and Jose Luis Ferraro, and
Alicia Pons and Luis Rojas.  DJs and possible additional instructors will be
announced in the near future. Information on the instructors  can be obtained
here: http://chicagotangofestival.com/instructors.html

The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton. The special $121+tax rate per
night for 1-4 people is valid for the 2015 Festival.  The hotel provides
complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym
access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests
and $10 for daily parking passes). For more details and to register at the
hotel go to:  www.rosemont.hilton.com/chicagominitangofestival

Travel discounts are available on United Airlines and Avis. For more
information go to:  http://chicagotangofestival.com/locations.html#discounts

We will have at least ten milongas and practicas and 22 workshops for Festival
attendees.  As usual, we also plan to have some special “master classes”, as
well as an "intensive beginner bootcamp" for the novice or new dancer.  Once we
announce our workshop class schedule, registration priority to the workshops
will be based on your date of registration to the Festival.  We will have a
limit to the number of attendees per workshop.

The discounted Student Passes only apply to full time undergraduate students.
Students must show a valid student ID for the discounted rate.  If a dated
full-time undergraduate student ID is not available at the time of the on-site
registration, you will be required to pay the difference to match the non
student Festival pass in order to attend.

To register for the festival, please go to:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/register.html. Once you complete your
registration form, please make sure to enter the captcha code to continue.

EARLY, EARLY BIRD RATES:  Through Thursday, January 1, 2015, Early, Early Bird
rates to purchase Festival passes is available.  Please go to the Registration
link above and pay online or mail in your registration postmarked January 1,
2015 to get the special rate.

Subscribe to our newsletter on the 2015 website: link on our website, on our
Facebook Page, or on Twitter

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.