I don't require my tango teachers to be charming dinner companions any more
than I require this of my doctor. But I do expect them to have good technique.
Just have a look at the first two dances on the CITA 2007 video. First you have
Javier with impeccable technique. Then you get Fabian who is clearly not
concentrating with bad posture looking at his feet most of the time. Fabin can
dance beautifully as you can see if you search under his name on youtube and
particularly where he is dancing with Cecilia Gonzales. However it seems that
for whatever reason he just doesnt bother to any more,  at least that is what
an objective viewing of the last couple of years of CITA videos reveals. I dont
think his status as a great dancer (and yes he can dance better than anyone on
this list almost certainly) should stop people pointing this out. Anyone can
see his posture is bad and if it is not highlighted then people might think it
is ok to dance that way.

Victor Bennetts

>First, as a person, Fabian is absolutely top-notch.

>Second, when he is in town, I pay very close
>attention, because I learn a lot from his technique.

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.