Michael wrote:
> Mario:
> Did you realize the man's left hand didn't "stir the pot" like the last video
> you showed. Nobody's foot should get stepped on in milonga so there's no
> reason for the man to step outside to prevent something that shouldn't happen
> anyway.
>
> Mario had written:
> First of all; all steps are in Parallel footing and there is never a doubt
> about what
> is happening for either partner. Secondly; 90% of the steps are done outside
> position.
> This way we have outside parallel stepping and no body gets their foot
> stepped on...
> (just in case that is what the non-Milonga dancers worry about all the time)

LOL, I agree, Michael. However, I am afraid that now you may have
spoiled Mario's delight in having found a solution how not to keep
stepping on his partner's feet. Nope, walking in the outside parallel
position at all times is not how this is corrected. ; ) It may help to
take classes occasionally and learn more about connection and leading,
something that remains fairly invisible in youtube videos...

grin
Astrid