Hi all,

I'd like to get others' analysis of this performance by Sebastian Arce and
Marianna Montes.  I think highly of Sebastian and Marianna as teachers and
dancers.  As I watched this performance, however, I began to think that he was
going to lift her up in the air over his head, and I realized that somewhere
they had wandered into modern dance or ballet territory.  That's what one
expects when one sees modern dance or ballet.  I'm not knowledgeable enough to
figure out when that change occurred for me.  I'd like to see what others
knowledgeable about modern dance or ballet think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/liffeylinda#play/all/uploads-all/0/yJHIUdavnKk

I'd like to hear from those who can analyze it intelligently and
dispassionately, and not just give personal opinions.

Thanks,
Trini