Hello everybody,

A while back we posted an interview of Alberto Dassieu on our website.  For
those who are interested in learning more about Alberto - especially since he
is touring San Francisco and San Diego with his wife Paulina right now as we
speak - we've just posted a translation of the first part of his "Historias" on
our website.  It's a fascinating account of Alberto's recollections about tango
from the days of his youth, filled with people, places and things that only
continue to live in the memories of the milongueros who still dance in the
milongas of Buenos Aires.

Part 1 of the translation, generously completed by our friend V. Roldan, can be
found here:

http://ireneandmanyung.blogspot.com/2010/01/alberto-dassieus-tango-story-part-1.html

The original spanish version (if you can understand spanish and can't wait for
the next translated part!) is here on Alberto's website:

http://www.albertodassieu.com.ar/documents/historias.html

All the best,

Irene and Man Yung