First, there isn't that many musicans around that play tango music, so it
doesn't remain a very viable options for many communities.

Second, a lot of tango bands just plain can't play danceable tango music.  They
play Piazzola.  They like to show off their musicianship at the expense of the
dancers, like holding a note for a ridiculously long period of time.

It is nice, though, to have an accompaniest during a music workshop or class.

Trini