I do understand the feeling of emptiness, sadness, loss of something dear when
you see things you love change. But, nothing, nothing ever remains the same.
The fact that so many cry out in favor of preserving tango "as we know it"
truly amazes me. That goal is truly impossible.

Instead, let's just be constructive and contribute our own creativity into the
river of energies causing tango to change. Change it will, whether we want it
or not.
The question is only whether we will passively see it happen and complain that
it did not happen the way we want or actively affect the way it happens. The
choice is ours.

...dubravko