Vince, my first experience of bachatango, no kidding, was at Glebe Town Hall,
Sydney, on a balmy Saturday night last month. Sydney's Glebe Town Hall is where
most of my dance experiences took root - from Argentine tango, salsa, Brazilian
samba, to now bachatango. I believe there is a growing convergence of dance
forms with bachatango, kizomba, samba gafiera, dances with an Afro cultural
origin. I just love the fact that more and more people are taking to the dance
floor because of the dance forms available. And dancers can transfer their
dance skills across the dance forms when it is appropriate. As an aside, the
iconic Glebe Town Hall building is being closed soon for 18 months for
renovations but we all look forward to its refurbished state. June, in Sydney