Nancy,

While I agree with most of your points, I have to ask - what is wrong with HATS?
Of course, I mean, when the height difference is large enough so that
the hat does not violate the closeness of the abrazo.

Sergey
May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage... (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster )