Interesting.  So does this mean that if a music student does a recital of
Libertango in order to graduate, he must have a license to perform it (which I
would guess would be handled by the school)?

Would "public performance" include anything outside of the home, regardless of
whether money is requested to hear the performance?  Does that mean that all of
those people on Youtube that record themselves playing someone else's work or
make tribute videos could get hit with fines?

Trini de Pittsburgh