Further to the recent post with 2012 milonga list we would like to sincerely
thank 2011 organisers, including:-
Cincinnati, USA - barbara Bill & friends
Passau, Germany - Jurgen & Magali

Milonga Para Los Ninos, (Soc Para Los NiƱos Inc) since 2001, is the longest
running Tango-based non-profit in the world.  Our objective is to lift up
underprivileged children in Argentina & Latin America by giving them a safe,
loving living environment, education opportunities and hope for the future.  We
are achieving that objective in small steps.  We do this by joining in a
world-wide Tango embrace to thank Argentina, in a tangible way, for its gift to
the world, Tango, from which we all get so much pleasure..............

If you or your Tango community would like to support Milonga Para Los NInos
with the proceeds or a donation from just ONE milonga per year.  If you would
like to join the MPLN family, please contact presid...@paralosninos.net.  Read
more on www.paralosninos.net.
John & Cheryl Lowry.
Gold Coast, Australia.