Hello Trini:

It's been a long time. I had to delete your message because it was too large to
shove through the list with my response.

I don't belong to Facebook and wouldn't join FB even if there was tango
discussion group on it. Without going into great detail, I have concerns over
how FB treats its member's privacy. I once started the registration process and
before I finished, without permission, FB grabbed my address list and compared
it to their address list. Then, I was asked if I wanted to friend the matches
it found. That was enough for me to abort the registration process. Then I've
read newspaper articles.

Shahrukh:

In the old days, a poster got an acknowledgement message that the person's
message was accepted by the list and included the number of members. That
statistic is missing from today’s acknowledgement message. How many members are
there? (I understand the number may include old addresses from members who
didn’t unsubscribe.)

With technological advances, is it possible to increase the size of messages
before they go to moderation because of space constraints?

Abrazos,

Michael

Came home to New York where the Argentine Tango is better