mohon maaf buat moderator  OOT tapi bagus utk menambah rasa kebangsaan.

kalau  kurang mahir b.inggris boleh pake translater.

To Reflect and To Act.The difference between the poor and rich countries
is not in the age of the country.

This can be shown by countries like India & Egypt, that are more than 2000
years old and are still poor.

On the other hand - Singapore, Canada, Australia & New Zealand – are all
countries with less than 150 years of development. Today they are  part of
the First World, and its citizens are no longer poor.

The available natural resources of the country do not make it
rich or poor.

Japan has a limited territory. Its lands are 80% mountainous, inadequate
for agriculture & cattle raising, but has the 2nd most powerful economy in
the world. Japan is like an immense floating factory, importing raw
material from the whole world and exporting manufactured products.

Switzerland does not plant cocoa but makes the best chocolate in the
world. The country is small, with only 11% arable land. And yet they can
produce dairy products of the best quality. (Nestle is the world’s largest
food company.) Switzerland also has an unequalled reputation for security,
integrity, and order – and today it is the preferred bank
of the world.

Executives from rich countries who communicate with their counterparts in
poor countries will agree that there is no significant difference in
intelligence.

Race or skin color are also not important –  immigrants who are called
lazy in their countries of origin are a productive power in rich European
countries.

What is the difference then?

The difference is in the attitude of the people, formed throughout the
years by culture and education.

Upon analyzing the behavior of the people in developed countries, it is
clear that the great majority follow the following basic principles in
their daily lives:

1. Ethics, as a basic principle of daily living.
2. Honesty and Integrity.
3. Responsibility and Accountability.
4. Respect for the rules and laws of society.
5. Respect for the rights of other citizens.
6. Work loving.
7. Strive for saving & investment.
8. Will of super-action.
9. Punctuality.

In poor countries, only a minority follow these basic principles in their
daily life.
We are not poor because we lack the natural resources, or because nature
was cruel to us.

We are poor
because of
our poor attitude.We lack the will to comply with and teach these
fundamental principles of daily living that will enable our people to
properly develop the society, the economy, and the country.

If you do not forward this message nothing will happen to you. Your pet
will not die, you will not lose your job, you will not have seven years of
bad luck, nor will you get sick.

BUT nothing will happen to our country. It will continue to remain poor.
And it will get poorer still.

If you love your country, pass this message on to your friends. Let them
reflect about this. We need to start somewhere. We need to CHANGE and ACT!

The change begins with YOU.

Jala LPKIA Member's ICQ Number:
Julot [101833348] - Anton [138584684] - Ricky [141796469]
Mozax [105892531] - Bayu 124812929

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/4tWolB/TM
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]