wah, baru tadi mas rio mau di unsubscribe dari milis
sekarang giliran saya, siwalan deh =D

hati2 yg lain

lordsanjay

at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To confirm that you would like

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

removed from the tanya-jawab mailing list, please send an empty reply to
this address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ux.or.id

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into the