Tolong para aktifis yang berminat mendaftarkan
utk partisipasi di Bangalore, India ..
Dari Indonesia belum ada yang daftar ..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:45:40 +0000
From: Stephanie Hankey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Sunil Abraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     "Frederick Noronha(FN)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Pi Villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Will Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Tom Parks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Onno W. Purbo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Javier SOLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     Marek Tuszynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Hinde ten Berge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Regarding Asia Source

Yes, we'd like everybody to 'apply' i.e. fill in the form that is on
the website or we can send out to people, even if they are invited or
are facilitators. This is to make sure we have everyones info i.e.
dietary needs, preferences, interests etc. Plus including everybody
in the same pool is a good way for us all to have an overview of who
will be there - participants, facilitators, invited guests alike.

As long as this is explained to people I'm sure they won't mind going
through the process. Sunil - do you know CED? Could you write to them
and invite them to apply?

Next week we're going to start trying to shape up the agenda and hope
to have a first rough plan by the end of Friday when we'll be meeting
to talk about this in Warsaw. I will be starting to ask the advisory
group for input and ideas around that time. The following week we'll
start pulling together agenda teams to start designing different
portions of the schedule.

Hope that helps.
Best
Steph