saya coba jlnkan ./configure tp ada error.. kira2 sebabnya apa yah? thanks

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for GTK - version >= 2.0.0... yes
checking for pthread_create in -lc_r... no
*** gyach text interface set to gtk_text widget
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h