sorry top reply, maaf bukan nya saya mau ikut campur dengan kemalasan anda
mencari sebelum bertanya, saya cuma kasian aja dengan sikap anda begini,
anda menunjukkan jati diri yang sebenarnya di ribuan orang yang ikut di
milis ini.

mungkin ini bisa membantu solusi anda :

saya paste kan sebagian :

Before You Ask
Before asking a technical question by email, or in a newsgroup, or on a
website chat board, do the following:

Try to find an answer by searching the Web.

Try to find an answer by reading the manual.

Try to find an answer by reading a FAQ.

Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation.

Try to find an answer by asking a skilled friend.

If you are a programmer, try to find an answer by reading the source code.

When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these
things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge
and wasting people's time. Better yet, display what you have learned from
doing these things. We like answering questions for people who have
demonstrated that they can learn from the answers.

sekali lagi saya minta maaf, saya tulus mau merubah aja, karena saya
melihat email anda yang sebelum nya juga sama dengan sebelum nya. saran
saya, coba anda paste kan message error itu di google.com, disitu lebih
banyak jawaban, kecuali kalau anda benar-2 sudah mentok mencari.

mudah-2an url berikut membantu :

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tevac.com/tutorial/osx/guidax/jaguar/contents/web/apache/apachessl.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dapache%2B%255Bssl_engine_pphrase.lo%255D%2BError%2B1%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

http://www.falkotimme.com/howtos/apache_modssl_php/

Regards,

./avd