udah lupa tuh
2006/5/15, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
dear all,

Yang pernah ngerasain pake windows 95 pasti inget joke ini

Well, we've all heard by now about the Stones selling out to Micro$oft.
Well, here's a couple of comments about that!

The funny thing is that the Stones' tune they are using, Start Me Up, is
being used to tout the Start menu in Win95, one of the things most
blantanly copied from the Mac OS (Apple and Application menus).

But it's an appropriate tune. In another month they'll be singing the rest
of the song: "...You make a grown man cry..."

Trevor Inkpen's (Quill Services Ltd. Victoria B.C. Canada,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) Top Nine Other Songs for Mr. Bill:
 9) Bill's album pick: "Made in the Shade"
 8) Bill Gate's message to the world: "Under My Thumb"
 7) For those with only 8 Mb RAM: "(I can't get no) Satisfaction"
 6) For those with 486's: "Time Is On My Side"
 5) For those with existing non-Plug'n'Play hardware: "19th Nervous
Breakdown"
 4) For Win95 support staff: "Sympathy for the Devil"
 3) After 2 months on the support line: "Emotional Rescue"
 2) For those who would rather use NeXTStep: "Paint it Black"

And the Number One Other Song for Mr. Bill:

1) For everybody who buys Win95: "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

http://pasid.org - Warga Tapsel - Pasid Ngeblog disini aja

--
FAQ milis di http://wiki.linux.or.id/FAQ_milis_tanya-jawab