port 106 firewall sudah di buka?

coba ikuti step ini pas instalasinya :

./configure

make && make install

OK. Courierpassd is installed now. Next, we are going to configure Inetd/Xinetd
to run
courierpassd...

If your server uses Inetd, here's how integrate Courierpassd into it:

vi /etc/inetd.conf

Add the following line:

courierpassd stream tcp nowait root /usr/local/sbin/courierpassd -s imap

Save and exit.

If your server uses Xinetd, here's how you integrate Courierpassd into it:

cd /etc/xinetd.d

Here we create the xinetd script for courierpassd...

vi courierpassd

service courierpassd
{
port = 106
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
user = root
server = /usr/local/sbin/courierpassd
server_args = -s imap
wait = no
only_from = 127.0.0.1
instances = 4
disable = no
}

Note: You may want to add additional IP's to the "only_from" setting above,
depending on your needs.

Save and exit.

Now let's add the Courierpassd service to the system's services file:

vi /etc/services

Append to following line to the /etc/services file:

courierpassd 106/tcp #for /etc/xinetd.d/courierpassd

If your system uses Inetd, then we now want to restart Inetd

/etc/rc.d/rc.inetd restart

If your system uses Xinetd, them we now want to restart Xinetd:

/etc/rc.d/rc.xinetd restart

Now let's test Courierpassd by trying the reset the password for a mail
account. Here's what a
successful test should look like:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/# telnet localhost 106
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 courierpassd v0.30 hello, who are you?
user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
200 Your password please.
pass my_password (don't be a dumbass. Put your own password here)
200 Your new password please.
newpass my_new_password (don't be a dumbass. Put your new password here)
200 Password changed, thank-you.
quit
200 Bye.
Connection closed by foreign host.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/#

If the above session is successful for you, Courierpassd is working correctly!

moga bisa nge bantu.............