Ada yang jago python?

http://www.openlinuxrouter.com/

The Open Linux Router team is now transferring the project over to django and python.

We are looking for individuals geared towards python development, particularly django, but python programmers are needed for much of the backend.
We are also looking for html designers, java scripters, and css ninjas.
We need documentation contributers as well as forum and mailing list maintainers.

Individuals interested send an email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Email ini telah di scanning oleh MailScanner

FAQ milis di http://wiki.linux.or.id/FAQ_milis_tanya-jawab